If you're looking for an adult league in your area, you'll find that you have many options. TSSAS has adult leagues that serve men, women and coed. Many leagues also have standard 11v11 matches as well as small sided games virtually every night of the week. Browse our list of affiliated leagues!
What does "Affiliated" mean and why should my league join USASA?"
Leagues that join TSSAS gain affiliation with the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA). Affiliation with USASA brings a number of advantages that leagues can pass on to their members. As the largest adult soccer organization in the United States, USASA's 54 state associations plus national and regional leagues help their 250,000 players feed their passion for the game.
Benefits to becoming a USASA Affiliated league includes:
1. Consistent playing rules in league play as well as in tournament play throughout the US.
2. An appeals system which includes an impartial governing body to oversee all play of soccer.
3. Liability and medical insurance.
4. A referee training, education and evaluation program.
5. A coaching training, education and evaluation program.
6. Participation in National Cup programs.
7. Assurance that all current players are registered and not under suspension for violent conduct.
8. The ability to participate in sanctioned tournaments in and out of state with the assurance of the rules and appeals procedure available.
Why should my league join TSSAS?
TSSAS is a sub-organization of United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA). TSSAS leagues gain many benefits by affiliating. In addition to player medical insurance, USASA / TSSAS member leagues are eligible to participate in prestigious and exciting state and national tournaments each year. For more information on USASA, visit their website at www.usasa.com.